Financial Innovation plays a vital role in many fields in Finance and provides the theories and tools that have been widely used in all areas of finance.
A special issue of Financial Innovation in Emerging Markets edited by Moawia Alghalith, Xu Guo, and Wing Keung Wong will be devoted to the special issue of Financial Innovation in Emerging Markets in different areas of finance. This special issue will also bring together practical, state-of-the-art applications of Financial Innovation in Emerging Markets.
It seeks to promote interactions among researchers, policy-makers and practitioners and foster research ideas on financial innovation in terms of new financial instruments as well as new financial technologies, markets, and institutions in Emerging Markets. In particular, this special issue emphasizes emerging financial products, processes, and services that are enabled by the introduction of interruptive technologies.
We invite investigators to contribute original research articles that advance the use of mathematics, probability, and statistics in the areas of finance. All submissions must contain original unpublished work not being considered for publication elsewhere.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- asset pricing,
- behavioral finance,
- big data analytics in finance,
- computational financial intelligence,
- corporate finance,
- derivative pricing and hedging,
- disruptive financial models,
- extreme risks and insurance,
- financial economics,
- financial engineering,
- financial instruments,
- financial intermediation,
- financial market,
- financial risk management and analysis,
- high frequency and algorithmic trading,
- household finance,
- innovative financial services,
- international finance,
- internet and mobile finance,
- legal and social issues of new finance,
- public finance and taxation,
- new financial instruments
- new financial technologies, institutions, and markets.
- hedge funds,
- private equity,
- retail-structured products,
- exchange-traded funds,
- mortgage-backed securities products
- collateralized debt obligations
- and other relevant topics.
Authors are invited to submit their manuscripts online at Editorial Manager: http://www.editorialmanager.com/fini/.
When submitting the manuscript, "Thematic Series of Financial Innovation in Emerging Markets" should be selected in the Additional Information section.
Paper Submission Due: July 31, 2020
Publication: December 31, 2020
Wing Keung Wong
Email and address of editors
Department of Finance, Asia University,500, Lioufeng Road, Wufeng, Taichung, Taiwan. Postal code: 41354, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org