Current Research on Computational Financial Intelligence
Financial Innovation welcomes submissions to Current Research on Computational Financial Intelligence.
Potential topics include but are not limited to:
- Business intelligence and Analytics
- Algorithmic trading
- Quantitative investing
- High-frequency trading
- Artificial intelligence
- Probabilistic encryption
Before submitting your manuscript, please ensure you have carefully read the submission guidelines for Financial Innovation. The complete manuscript should be submitted through the Financial Innovation submission system. To ensure that you submit to the correct thematic series please select the appropriate thematic series in the drop-down menu upon submission. In addition, indicate within your cover letter that you wish your manuscript to be considered as part of the Current Research on Computational Financial Intelligence. All submissions will undergo rigorous peer review and accepted articles will be published within the journal as a collection.
Lead Guest Editor
Stefan Stöckl, ICN Business School Nancy-Metz
Submissions will also benefit from the usual advantages of open access publication:
- Rapid publication: Online submission, electronic peer review and production make the process of publishing your article simple and efficient
- High visibility and international readership in your field: Open access publication ensures high visibility and maximum exposure for your work - anyone with online access can read your article
- No space constraints: Publishing online means unlimited space for figures, extensive data and video footage
- Authors retain copyright, licensing the article under a Creative Commons license: articles can be freely redistributed and reused as long as the article is correctly attributed
For editorial enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for article alerts to keep updated on articles published in Financial Innovation - including articles published in this thematic series!